Growing up in a small community instilled our core values and work ethics. We believe that the community still holds true to these values and continue to give back.
Here are a few ways we give back:
- Green Township Volunteer Firefighters
- Green Township Advisory Board
- Hancock County 4-H award sponsor
- Hancock County Swine Committee Member
- Hancock County 4-H Buyer at auction
- Henry County Award Sponsor
- Meals in Wheels of Hancock County
- Donated Money to Susan G Komen Brest Cancer Truck Ride
- Sponsor at AGR Purdue Cattle Show
- Family Farms Charities In the past at Christmas time we decided to feed 4 families. All employees of Crossroads Family Farms pitched in money and bought $100.00 worth of groceries for each family. We delivered them to all the families on the Friday before Christmas. We are very proud if our employees because they wanted to help in the community and as farmers we all want to help feed the world.